Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Creation of the Hand

Every few years, I am always needing a new journal. I have had many family and friends give them to me as gifts over the years. But this year, I decided to make my own. I thought, "I have the creativity - I hope! - and all of the staples necessary... why not?"

Last night I spent a few minutes gathering the materials: fabric swatches, needle, thread, buttons, bobby pin, Red Cross pin, two vintage paper clips, glue gun, cardboard pieces, college-ruled notebook paper. The project took me a few minutes to organize.



Mind you, it's not professional by far and may fall apart in the near future, but, alas, here it is!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is very pretty, Tish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely journal. Thank you very much for your comment and you trying your German!!!! Have a wonderful evening and hopefully hear from you soon again!

    Yours, Theresa

    P.S. colour = Farbe :-)

    ReplyDelete