Monday, January 3, 2011

A 1950s 60s Hat Collection

These hats are from the 1950s -1960s. An accumulation over the last few years. I wonder - do any of you have any favorite hat that you like to wear or enjoy looking at from your collection?


50s Sculpted Edge Hat w/ summer fabric flowers

50s or 60s winter pill box - white felt w/ decadent rose accent

50s Lucy Era - black velvet w/ sequins and side feather

50s topper - raffia with sheer material and dramatic side feather

The sweetest 50s summer topper!

late 50s early 60s Jackie O - Crown Circle Hat

My Favorite - 50s green cloche

50s cocktail - black velvet - collection only

50s Cocktail - Red Velvet Topper with Feather Accents - Collection Only

Black 50s 60s Cloche - ribbon edging  
No Collection Would be Complete without a 50s 60s Child's Rain Hat!
 

1 comment:

  1. These hats are darling! I think my favorites are the 50s "Lucy" styles--perfect for a day shopping in town. Though I don't think I'd personally look good wearing them...

    ReplyDelete